School Admissions for the 2023-2024 academic year have been closed, and dates for the upcoming year will be updated soon.
For any student who wishes to join Afflatus Global, the school admission process is laid out in a stepwise manner.
Admission into all classes is subject to vacancies arising. Application forms and prospectus are issued at the school office. The duly filled application form is required to be submitted in the school office.
One application form is applicable for one student only. Registration does not guarantee admission. Application registration, once paid are non-refundable. The academic year is divided into 2 terms commencing from April to March of the subsequent year.
Documents to be submitted:
1. Certificate of Date of Birth(Original)
2. Transfer Certificate (original)
3. Four Photographs (not more than 3months old)
4. Declaration by the parents.
5. Marks statement copy of the previous class.
6. Photo copy of Aadhar Card of Student and Parents.
RULES & REGULATIONS FOR ADMISSION
Parent / Guardian desirous of taking admission of their ward are requested to note the following important rules, regulations, terms and conditions.
1. One applications form is applicable to one child only. Parents / Guardian shall first register their application for admission.
2. The duly filled in application form must be submitted in the office along with a copy of Birth Certificate, Report Card, Transfer Certificate and Aadhar Cards of the father, mother and guardian (if any).
3. Registration does not guarantee admission.
4. The fee is to be paid either by Demand Draft or Net Banking and to be remitted only in the School’s / Accounts Department.
5. Application, Registration fees once paid is non refundable.
6(a) Those who are admitted into the school and who subsequently wish to withdraw (during the academic session) for whatever reason, will forfeit paid except in case of transfer of Parents. (a copy of order to be submitted).
6(b) In such a case, the tuition fee for the period attended will be charged and the balance will be refunded. In case of long leave or absence, all fees are payable for the duration of absence and no concession on any fee is allowed.
6(c) Discontinuation without information will forfeit the entire fees and will not be entitled for claim on admission or refund to fee.
7 The school reserves the absolute right, at his discretion, to withdraw the admission of any child for reasons such as :
a) On the Grounds of indiscipline or serious breach of conduct.
b) Failure to pay the school dues.
c) Fails to observe the rules and regulations of the School.
8. The school would take utmost care in respect of safety of the children. However it is not liable for any damage or accident due to any reasons whatsoever.
9. Conveyance facility provided by the school is an optional one and will be given only subject to availability and convenience of route.
10. Parents are not allowed to consult Teacher/s directly. They should meet the Incharge / Principal.
11. All the above rules and regulations are subject to change.